Contact TfB



If you consider something to be dangerous or an emergency, please call us on: 01296 382416 (9am-5.30pm Mon-Thurs 9am-5pm Friday) or 01296 486630

(out of hours and weekends). Otherwise, by submitting the report online, we will deal with it in line with our agreed timescales.



Contact Form 

The contact TfB form is designed to help with any enquiries you may have and by clicking on the link, you will be directed to the public website

Transport for Buckinghamshire (TfB) provides information for customers in a number of places. 

Fix My Street

Another useful resource for reporting Highways Issues is Fix My Street. A report can be made on Fix My Street or a customer can establish if a previous report has already been made therefore reducing the need to report a defect again.

Customer Service Centre

The customer service Centre is open Monday to Friday and calls can be made on 01296 382416

Monday to Thursday - 9:00am to 5:30pm
Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm

Or use this ‘contact us’ form: for Buckinghamshire Contact us

All contact made via the customer service centre is recorded and a customer reference number created to ensure that the query can then be easily tracked.

Compliments and Complaints

If a customer wishes to send us a compliment or to make a complaint, these can be made at the following email address:


Another useful resource is One.Network which provides details of who is working on the highway including the duration and any diversion routes.

Parish Portal

Parishes are also provided with their own portal, which can be found on the following link:

Social Media

TfB also uses two social media channels where much useful information is held and alerts are made if necessary.

We are on Twitter - @tfbalerts and we can be found on Facebook 'Transport for Buckinghamshire'


The Buckinghamshire Council website can be found here:
Buckinghamshire Council - Your Voice Bucks

The link for the Buckinghamshire Council 'Have Your Say' page, including petitions and surveys, can be found here:

Have your say | Buckinghamshire Council (


More Ways to Get in Touch With Us



Public Transport - Public Transport enquiries/complaints.

Report a Highway Issue - Use this tool to report any highway issue, for example - pothole, street lighting or flooding. User Guide (pdf) 

Report Damage to the Highway - Use this to report if you spot someone causing damage to the highway, as part of our 'Don't Pay Twice!' campaign. This is not for reporting road defects, such as potholes.

Report a Right of Way - Report an issue on a right of way.